An invitation to Europe’s largest forum on breast cancer
30 January 2008
The 6th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC-6) will
be held in Berlin, Germany on Tuesday 15 April – Saturday 19 April 2008 at
ICC Berlin Messe Berlin GmbH, Messedamm 22, D-1405.
Statement from the
EBCC is the most exciting breast cancer conference in
Europe, it is the only one that involves all the major players in breast
cancer. The conference encourages interaction and collaboration between
clinicians, scientists and patients in a partnership of equals to talk not
just about scientific advances, but also the ethical, social, political, and
practical issues associated with caring for patients with breast cancer.
EBCC-6 is expected to attract over 5000 delegates from around 90 countries
The conference covers the entire spectrum of breast cancer and
highlights what is new across fields as diverse as:
- new tools for developing smarter breast cancer drugs
- effectiveness or cost-effectiveness as the criterion for new
- young women and fertility in breast cancer
- new imaging techniques for tailoring therapy
- how can Europe afford to treat breast cancer?
- lifestyle and survival after treatment for breast cancer.
Full details of the programme: